Maintenance & Repair
We do maintenance and repair work too!
From replacing a door to cleaning gutters, we can handle just about any ‘honey-do’ project on your list. Start with our Home Maintenance Program review, or give us a call to handle a specific job.
- Roof/gutter cleaning
- Dry rot repair
- Pest damage repair
- Door and window replacements
- and lots more – just ask!
Home Maintenance Program
Just don’t have the time to get those maintenance projects around the house done? We can help! One of our Certified Graduate Remodelers will come to your home and do a full evaluation of the exterior and interior and give you a written report with recommendations based on what they find.
The evaluation includes inspection of your:
- Exterior Trim & Siding
- Exterior Doors
- Smoke Detectors
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Crawlspace or Basement
And during the evaluation, they’ll also perform some minor maintenance tasks:
- Lubricate window and door seals, latches, rollers and hinges
- Remove debris from basement windows and foundation vents
- Clean exhaust fans
- Replace smoke detector batteries
- Clean faucet aerators
- Drain 2 gallons of water from your water heater to remove sediment
And you get all this for just $249 plus tax.